The stretching session aims to do the following:
- Improve flexibility
- Reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Identify problem areas of the body
- We offer 15 and 30 minute sessions.
- Please arrive with 5-10 minutes prior your appointment to allow a brief warm up of the body.
- Stretching will take place in either our Gateway location or Village Square. Please confirm when booking your appointment.
Stretching helps reset your body to a natural position and posture.This method of therapy will allow you to have easier mobility when moving around your day to day life after training and a general daily basis.
The Sports Massage session aims to do the following:
- Relax the body & mind
- Lowers stress
- Reduces joint pain
- Increase blood circulation
- Alleviate Headache & Migraine symptoms
- Alleviate recent or recurring injuries
- Breakdown of scar tissue
- We offer 30, 45 and 60 minute sessions.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- All massages will take place in our Village Square location.
Sports massage rids the body of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness), vigorously brings new plentiful nourished blood around the body which aids in recovery from training and to help to rid the body of any recurring issues. This type of massage is fast paced and high intensity. The use of trigger point therapy, Myofascial Release & massage tool assistance sets this apart from the Swedish massage technique.
We are excited to bring Deanna on to the D&I Team in 2019
The purpose of this client-focused session is to review your personal health & nutrition goals, discuss current lifestyle & habits, motivations for change, and stuck points that are holding you back. During the session, your coach will introduce you to how partnering together will help you develop skills to put into practice small and attainable nutrition and lifestyle modifications, to ultimately reach your personal health and wellness goals!BUY NOW
- Work to gain more clarity on what your health and wellness goals are
- Uncover what obstacles are holding you back from reaching those goals now
- Learn strategies and tools for pushing beyond those obstacles to move toward success
- Crowd out habits that no longer serve you, and develop new daily habits that feel attainable and simple to incorporate (includes nutrition and lifestyle support)
- Leave with an action plan to finally take control and jumpstart your health, and take away some additional resources to help you on your journey
6 – 50-minute sessions
- Free Initial Consultation
- Six 50-minutes coaching sessions, scheduled biweekly (held in-person or remote)
- 24-hour response to emails between sessions
- A personalized pantry clean-out and meal prep workshop (optional)
- Nutritional guidelines to help you meet you goals
- Recipes, grocery guide, goal setting exercises, and more – at discretion of your coach, and based on your goals for the program