The stretching session aims to do the following:
- Improve flexibility
- Reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Identify problem areas of the body
- We offer 15 and 30 minute sessions.
- Please arrive with 5-10 minutes prior your appointment to allow a brief warm up of the body.
- Stretching will take place in either our Gateway location or Village Square. Please confirm when booking your appointment.
Stretching helps reset your body to a natural position and posture.This method of therapy will allow you to have easier mobility when moving around your day to day life after training and a general daily basis.
The Sports Massage session aims to do the following:
- Relax the body & mind
- Lowers stress
- Reduces joint pain
- Increase blood circulation
- Alleviate Headache & Migraine symptoms
- Alleviate recent or recurring injuries
- Breakdown of scar tissue
- We offer 30, 45 and 60 minute sessions.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- All massages will take place in our Village Square location.
Sports massage rids the body of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness), vigorously brings new plentiful nourished blood around the body which aids in recovery from training and to help to rid the body of any recurring issues. This type of massage is fast paced and high intensity. The use of trigger point therapy, Myofascial Release & massage tool assistance sets this apart from the Swedish massage technique.
We are excited to bring Deanna on to the D&I Team in 2019
The purpose of this client-focused session is to review your personal health & nutrition goals, discuss current lifestyle & habits, motivations for change, and stuck points that are holding you back. During the session, your coach will introduce you to how partnering together will help you develop skills to put into practice small and attainable nutrition and lifestyle modifications, to ultimately reach your personal health and wellness goals!BUY NOW
- Work to gain more clarity on what your health and wellness goals are
- Uncover what obstacles are holding you back from reaching those goals now
- Learn strategies and tools for pushing beyond those obstacles to move toward success
- Crowd out habits that no longer serve you, and develop new daily habits that feel attainable and simple to incorporate (includes nutrition and lifestyle support)
- Leave with an action plan to finally take control and jumpstart your health, and take away some additional resources to help you on your journey
6 – 50-minute sessions
- Free Initial Consultation
- Six 50-minutes coaching sessions, scheduled biweekly (held in-person or remote)
- 24-hour response to emails between sessions
- A personalized pantry clean-out and meal prep workshop (optional)
- Nutritional guidelines to help you meet you goals
- Recipes, grocery guide, goal setting exercises, and more – at discretion of your coach, and based on your goals for the program
Urban Challenge is a limited six week class of fitness challenges and tough, creative workouts with a little outdoor adventure. This class builds strength and cardio endurance while using body resistance exercises and functional training, along with some running. We will use stairs, hills, strength drills, body weight exercises, and circuits – all at various locations around town….keeping it fun, fresh and “never the same”!
The weekly meeting points will vary and may be the gym, floods hill, or the reservation, etc. to add more variety weekly.
We will resume again in the Spring of 2019!
- Pick the day and time that works best for you: Mondays 8:30am – 9:45am or Wednesdays 5:30am – 6:45 am
- Cost: Members – Included if you have a monthly unlimited. For all other members, $150 for 6 weeks (once a week)
- Sign up in advance required (no drop in’s for this class since location changes weekly)
- Minimum of 6 people per class
As always, we keep our class sizes small so you get the maximum benefits and best training possible….which means space is limited to the first 16 people so let us know if you are interested!
Check Back with Us in the Spring of 2019!
- Class Pass & Gym Only Members: $120; Race fees not included
- Monthly Unlimited Members: The cost of the program is included in your membership but Turkey Trot and other race fees are not included.
Registration opens soon! Returning Sole Runners get 15% off. Use promo code: SOLE15 at check out. Returning Sole Runners, if you bring a friend, you get 20% off. Come to the gym to register with a friend! Select from options below or contact our front desk and we’ll take care of it for you. Monthly Unlimited Members must register by contacting the gym.
What You Get:
- Coordinated Weekly Group Runs, 3x a week
- 11 Weeks of Training
- Run Plan for the race you are training for
- Running Tips and Focus on Form
- Weekly Email Communication
- A great way to connect to the D&I Community
- Learn to love running and have fun doing it!
- Tuesdays @ 5:45 AM & Saturdays 7:30 AM
Why is running good for you?:
- Confidence increases as you push your own limits, meeting goals and often surprising yourself by exceeding your own expectations.
- Running is among the best aerobic exercises for physical conditioning of your heart and lungs.
- Just as important, running–like many forms of exercise — is a great cure for stress, emotional strain, even mild depression.
- You’ll likely find yourself with fewer headaches and more energy, patience, humor and creativity.
- Just one running session can increase energy and chip away at fatigue.